Classes, Workshops, Retreats
Writing to Find What Matters Most
In this six week writing workshop you will learn how to make peace with the Inner Critic and express the thoughts, ideas, stories, dreams, values, and memories that reveal what really matters now, at whatever place you are in life.
Within a safe and nurturing community of writers, you will explore journaling, poetry, and personal storytelling.
- Increase your writing confidence and skills, having a newfound sense of yourself as a writer;
- Discover memories, values and wisdom that have been hidden from your awareness;
- Experience the pleasure of expressing yourself through writing; and
- Belong to a community of creative, interesting, supportive writers.
When: Wednesdays from 1:00-2:30, April 11 – May 16, 2018
Cost: $40 for the six weeks, payable when you register
Where: Seven Oaks Park
200 Leisure Lane
How to Register: Call the park, or stop by, beginning April 1, 2018.
Please email me if you have any questions: [email protected]
Yoga for Strength, Balance and Flexibility
Tuesdays, 10:00 – 11:00 AM, $5 per class, drop-ins welcome
Seven Oaks Park
200 Leisure Lane
I teach stand-alone workshops and retreats, as well as weekly classes in a series. Contact me to schedule a class, workshop, or retreat for you or your group.
- Private and small group Yoga and Mindfulness Instruction, tailored to meet your present activity level and state of health, gentle and therapeutic. (See Yoga page.)
- Creative, Mindful and Restorative Practices to Refresh Body and Mind, Heart and Soul: gentle movement, breathing exercises, contemplative prayer/meditation, expressive writing and art journaling.
- Writing Workshops: Journaling, Life Stories, Memoir, Legacy Documents, Poetry
- Mindfulness for Educators: Helping Students Develop Emotional Literacy and Focused Attention
- Mindful Leadership
I would love to create a bespoke workshop, or a series of classes, for your particular interests and needs.